TEAM integrates easily with your company's Jamf Cloud.
Data Broker Credentials
The TEAM Data Broker requires 3 fields to be completed on the TEAM Credentials page:
1. Portal URL - The full public URL to your Jamf Cloud instance
2. Username - The username of an auditor (read-only) account in your Jamf Cloud instance
3. Password - The password of the read-only account in your Jamf Cloud instance
Data Returned to TEAM
The TEAM Data Broker will collect the following from the Jamf Cloud:
1. Machine inventory information
2. Installed Software
3. Installed Fonts
4. Purchase and license information
Validate that the information has been imported into TEAM by switching to the Thing view, and filtering on:
1. "Type" = "Machine" and "Data Broker" = "Jamf"
2. "Type" = "Application" and "Data Broker" = "Jamf"
3. "Type" = "Font" and "Data Broker" = "Jamf"
This provides you with the opportunity to quickly drill-down and view the records before running reports, such as in the below example.
Subscribers will have access to additional reports in the Script Repository.